This game was SO MUCH FUN. I accidentally the whole game
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Visitor Center is a lovingly crafted "cover" of the first-person interiors from Jurassic Park on the SNES. Although updated for modern playability, it captures the spirit and challenge of the original 1993 game.
As a short-form game, it focuses on the central interior of the original: the Visitor Center. You must escape the maze-like Visitor Center while surviving dinosaurs.
An adventure 24 years in the making! Spared no expense!
Best played with a gamepad, but keyboard also works.
- Left joystick: move w/ strafe
- Right joystick: turn
- Triggers: shoot
- Left/right shoulder: switch weapon
- WASD: move w/ strafe
- Arrows: move w/ turning (protip: use with WASD)
- Space: shoot
- Tab: switch weapon
- The game can be hard. Expect to die.
- Be conservative using ammo.
- Health and ammo are capped, pick up items strategically.
- Only use cattle prod as last resort, or else!
Currently in beta and seeking feedback. Coming soon:
- Full computer terminal experience from the original
- Maybe Bolas. Maybe.
- Properly swinging doors...
- Where does that static door lead to?
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
This. is. amazing. Super glad you liked it! I'm going to a fix a few things before the final release that I learned from watching this great playthrough. Posting this was dangerous, it makes me want to make more content for this one ...
This is awesome! Learned a lot from watching you play.
Ya wasn't sure if the taser mechanic was used for anything? Didn't seem to be able to kill any dinosaurs with it.
Needs strafe rather than rotate. Its just easier to play that way. I didn't make it far.
WOW. I LOVED this game growing up. Can't wait to play!!!