The Indie Game Legend 3D
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Independent game developers have gone missing and your only lead on their whereabouts is a distress signal from a remote alien base. It’s up to you to infiltrate this hostile labyrinth and uncover the answers you need to rescue them. Explore five diverse biomes while surviving dangerous hazards and obstacles, solving clever puzzles, and taking down ruthless and relentless enemies. The lives of these indies, and the future of independent games, depends on it.
Immerse yourself in this nostalgic, colorful, and quirky handcrafted FPS as you uncover the secrets and lore of a retro world that blurs the line between game and reality. In the process, enter the storied and autobiographical psyche of an independent game developer facing their inner demons while battling the challenges of making games for the love of the medium.
Inspired by the NES cult hit The Guardian Legend and other classic titles, The Indie Game Legend 3D provides a fresh lens to what a classic 8-bit game might look like through the eyes of the player character.
Your mission, critical to the future of indie games, will become The Indie Game Legend.
- Over 250 handcrafted rooms across 10 distinctly themed areas
- Solve puzzles and avoid traps in a non-linear sci-fi world
- Blast hordes of enemies and take down unrelenting bosses
- Discover weapons, equipment, and hidden upgrade shops
- Rescue some of your favorite iconic indie game developers
- Retro pixel art style in a low-poly, full 3D world
- Unlockable secrets, surprises, easter eggs, and more!
- Original chiptunes soundtrack by a guy named Stevie
- Nearly 8 hours of classic action adventure play
- Your commander is a hairless guinea pig
This is early access BETA software. Please report crashes and loving feedback in the community forum.
|Tags||3D, 8-Bit, Action-Adventure, First-Person, FPS, Funny, Low-poly, Metroidvania, Remake, Retro|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam, Soundtrack|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: